Game Theory for Strategic Pricing Thinking
- Foundations of competitive behaviour
- What is strategic behaviour
- Strategic situations and consequences
- Simultaneous and Sequential Games
- Decision Tables and Game Trees
- Rules for solving classical games
- Conflict and co-operation
- Moves to create strategic advantage
Who was it for?
This programme on rational decision-making was a must for those who are responsible for strategic decisions and its consequences.
What participants said
“The importance of bringing rigorous discipline into thinking came thro’ very clearly. Hugely beneficial!”
– Ram Bajekal, Director & CEO, Parry Agro Industries, Chennai
“A very useful, innovative and thought-provoking workshop.”
– Malti Jaswal, General Manager, Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company, New Delhi