- Creating customer specific value through selling.
- Positioning the firm.
- Exercises introducing concepts and tools.
- The sales objective.
- Identifying and mapping decision makers and influencers.
- Estimating one’s own advantages.
- Gauging the results and personal victories of the participants.
- Configuring the solution.
- Developing a mentor in customer organisation.
- Prospecting, developing new business.
Who was it for?
Senior and middle managers who sell or manage sales to other businesses. They are likely to be Vice Presidents and General Managers of the sales function, Sales Managers, Business Development Managers and Account Heads.
The workshop is applicable to all manner of businesses and sectors of the industry – from advertising and bio-tech to yeast and zirconium. Companies who sell to industries and institutions can expect direct and immediate impact on their sales.
What participants said
“This programme will help me analyse prospects and status of each account at all stages and create corrective action.”
– K. Srikanth, Regional Manager, Mahindra Holidays, Chennai
“Will organise things better and strategise in every part of the sale.”
– Avinash Nair, Account Manager – Corporate Sales, Hutchison Essar South Ltd., Bangalore
“Very useful session with good illustrations. A must for all sales people.”
– Manoj Vaghijani, Head – Corporate Sales, Bharti Mobile Ltd., Bangalore
“This programme has made my role in the organisation even more interesting and challenging, by helping me ponder ever deeper into tactics of strategic selling through objective evaluation of the methodology.”
– Mohan R., General Manager, Asian Paints (South Pacific) Ltd., Suva, Fiji
“A terrific way of being able to relate and apply theory to application.”
– Aneesh Khanna, Sales Manager, ITC Ltd., Chennai