Strategic Marketing for Growth
- Competitive advantage from marketing
- Marketing concepts that build competitiveness
- Segmentation – Targeting – Positioning
- Building differentiation
- Relationships and value chain
- Organisation capabilities and implementation
- Setting realistic objectives
Who was it for?
The programme was for those who formulate and direct sales and marketing strategies.
What participants said
“The session was a good exercise in focussing back efforts to concepts and frameworks. The way it was conducted was so friendly and clear. I take back the learning, ‘Focus on the objective’, ‘Work to a framework.’
– Jose Koshy, Head Marketing & Business Development, Technology Products, Wipro Infotech, Bangalore
“Reinforces application of various business theories into realities of today’s business practices.”
– B. Chatterjee, Business Manager (West), Tube Investments of India Ltd.
“The programme made me think and look at a lot of things with a new perspective.”
– Sanjay Gahilot, Regional Business Manager – VC, Bausch & Lomb.
“It gave me few new insights in how I could mould my business and strategies for specific markets.”
– Anurag Gaur, Manager Exports, Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.