I teach Strategic Thinking to MBA students in Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore. For ten years I taught in IIM Ahmedabad. They are the top two business schools in India.
I have also taught in IIM Calcutta, Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur, Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad (MICA) and Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Bangalore, all premier business schools in India.
I write regularly on management and am often invited to speak at various forums. I have addressed large audiences, participated in panel discussions and conducted workshops for Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), and management associations of Bangalore (BMA), Madras (MMA), Kerala (KMA), and Hyderabad (HMA). I have also been a speaker at various forums of NASSCOM Bangalore and Mumbai.
What students say (anonymous feedback)
IIM Bangalore, Post Graduate in Software Enterprise Management
- I am grateful to have interacted with him and he is as perfect as perfect can be. I salute him and carry a deep respect for him, his knowledge, his honest feedback to responses in class. I have a new role model now, sir! 🙂
- You are a very patient person and you listen to us and that is a great attribute.
- …..a very good, insightful and enlightening course.
- The learning which we gained is certainly showing in the way we think after your course and certainly something to carry for the rest of our lives.
- The most important take away is that it has changed the way in which I think. I am able to guide my thinking process now and have control over it.
- Got a major answer as to why my bosses take sub optimal decisions.
- Extremely affable personality; erudite to the hilt.
Course: Strategic Management
XLRI Post Graduate (weekend) Programme
- 10/10. It was a pleasure to have attended your sessions. Your knowledge, articulation and dedication to the subject is really inspiring.
- I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for wonderful learning on such an important subject.
IIM Ahmedabad, Post-Graduate Programme Executive (PGPX)
- One of the best electives in the PGPX Program.
- Excellent teaching pedagogy. I will cherish the learning throughout my life.
- Excellent Professor. Very well read. Should be a certain elective for every student.
- Very, very stimulating, informative and rewarding. Excellent pedagogy of applications of theoretical concepts.
- The Professor is really good, understanding and modest.
Course: Game Theory for Strategic Thinking.
IIM Bangalore, Executive Post-Graduate Programme
- Loved the patience and skill with which you tried to extract answers.
- Very articulate. Explains the subject very well. Lots of examples.
- The course (all aspects of it) and the faculty were simply excellent.
- A fantastic course designed with extremely relevant and practical examples.
- Amazing course. Amazing Prof. Very clear thoughts….very passionate.
At the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Lecture on game theory
Session on strategic marketing
Selling Strategically to Businesses,
IIM Bangalore auditorium